Our school colours are navy and at Maidwell Primary School, we believe that when we look and feel smart, it helps us to be smart in all aspects of our learning.
The uniform comprises:
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan (required)
- Light blue polo shirt (required)
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress (required)
- Blue/white check dresses in Summer Term (optional)
- Black shoes (required)
For reasons of safety, footwear should be generally low and supportive in style. Training shoes should not be worn.
For reasons of safety, no jewellery of any kind should be worn, except for watches, medical alert bracelets etc.
Where to buy your school uniform
Items of uniform can be purchased from any major store. Sweatshirts and PE Shirts bearing the school logo can be purchased directly from Brigade, click here for the link to their website. Here you can also purchase the document cases that are used in KS2, and KS1 book bags.
At Maidwell Primary School, we offer a second-hand uniform option. Please contact the school for more details.
PE Kits for all children
For PE all children should have the following:
- Dark blue shorts or jogging bottoms (required)
- White or blue t-shirt (required)
- Embroidered Maidwell PE T-Shirt (optional)
- Plimsolls/Trainers (required)
PLEASE HELP YOUR CHILD’S TEACHER BY NAMING ALL OF YOUR CHILD’S CLOTHING!
We ask that children to not bring valuable electronic "toys" to school as we cannot be held responsible for their safety.
From time to time children may be asked to bring items from home to support their work in school. Please ensure all items of personal property are clearly named.
|School Uniform information||186.00 KB||74||